Regina Ki Aikido
• Ki Aikido is a Japanese martial art which cultivates coordination/unification of mind and body.
• Ki Aikido is not a self defense training and is not a mere philosophy.
• Ki Aikido techniques embrace many universal and natural laws of motion. Unlike other martial arts, the techniques taught in the art of Ki Aikido are based on the principle of non resistance and are performed with respect for the mind, body and intention of one’s training partner(s).
• Ki Aikido is non competitive, for it follows the “way of harmony”, and thus it does not condone any kind of competition.
• Ki Aikido improves one’s personal poise and presence of mind and also develops awareness, genuine self-confidence, flexibility, natural movement and natural posture. The unique principles of this art are directly applicable to our daily life situations.
Rating & Reviews
Currently Not Rated
Regina, SK-XXX YYY
Martial Art Styles
The following Martial Arts Styles are offered at Regina Ki Aikido:
- Ki Aikido (Shin Shin Toitsu Do)
Programs & Class Schedule
Mind & Body Coordination & Positive Relaxation Introductory Course for Women
Date: May 28th, 2016 Time: 2 pm to 4 pm
Location: 1751 Broad St. at the Jin Pal Hapkido Studio
Further Info : firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum Age Required:16 years old
This introductory course will try to explain and explore through practical exercises, the mind and body coordination/unification principles, the true meaning of positive relaxation and how these do relate to one’s daily life situations.
Functional relaxation is a “positive” state that is attained through the correct practice of mind and body coordination/unification principles. Positive relaxation indicates a dynamic state in which the mind and body are unified and in harmony.
Positive relaxation enables one’s mind to remain settled and composed even under stressful situations and also helps the individual to develop genuine confidence and natural posture.
The Instructor has 21 years of experience in the Japanese art of Mind and Body Unification & Ki Development (Shin Shin Toitso Do) and looks forward to passing on his knowledge to you in an open, thought provoking and relaxed environment.
Have a Question?
Would you like more information on hours, classes and programs available at Regina Ki Aikido? Please contact the school with your questions.
Enhance This Page