Thank you for your interest in our art and welcome. Our mission is to Share with others the Knowledge and spirit of the Bujinkan. To have fun and learn from each other through experience of techniques and the experience of others.
This Dojo deploys training in fundamentals of Ninpo as transmitted through guidance and of Soke Hatsumi. local classes are led by instructor Ray Buis, a 8th Degree (Hachi-dan) who has been with the Bujinkan since 1994. Our direct training is through monitored training and hands on approach to understanding the training in the following 18 disciplines.
1. Seishinteki kyōyō (spiritual refinement)
2. Taijutsu (unarmed combat)
3. Kenjutsu (sword techniques)
4. Bōjutsu (stick and staff techniques)
5. Sōjutsu (spear techniques)
6. Naginatajutsu (naginata techniques)
7. Kusarigamajutsu (kusarigama techniques)
8. Shurikenjutsu (throwing weapons techniques)
9. Kayakujutsu (pyrotechnics)
10. Hensōjutsu (disguise and impersonation)
11. Shinobi-iri (stealth and entering methods)
12. Bajutsu (horsemanship)
13. Sui-ren (water training)
14. Bōryaku (tactics)
15. Chōhō (espionage)
16. Intonjutsu (escaping and concealment)
17. Tenmon (meteorology)
Taijutsu (体術) is the primary focus of our training, however this training of body movement is coupled with understanding and practice of movement with/against the application of the above discipline. It is through understanding how each area is used and combined together that leads us to a readiness paramount in level.
This is not a competitive sport. We do not participate in tournaments, there are no trophies or prizes.The only competitive action is within ourselves to become better and push yourself to a higher level.
Techniques are assembled through original teaching from the 9 schools that Soke has within the Bujinkan:
Togakure-ryū Ninpō Taijutsu (戸隠流忍法体術)
Gyokko ryū Kosshi jutsu (玉虎流骨指術)
Kuki Shinden Ryū Happō Bikenjutsu (九鬼神伝流八法秘剣術)
Koto Ryū Koppō jutsu (虎倒流骨法術)
Shinden Fudo Ryū Dakentai jutsu (神伝不動流打拳体術)
Takagi Yoshin Ryū Jūtai jutsu (高木揚心流柔体術)
Gikan Ryū Koppō jutsu (義鑑流骨法術)
Gyokushin-ryū Ryū Ninpō (玉心流忍法)
Kumogakure Ryū Ninpō (雲隠流忍法)